Do you practice yoga? I do. How annoying is it to roll up your mat after your practice? (If that […]
Do you practice yoga? I do. How annoying is it to roll up your mat after your practice? (If that sounds very un-Zen like, I’m sorry.) I am one of those people who scoots out before Shavasana (sorry, Jen) and rolling up my mat during this sacred time is always a hurry up procedure so as not to disturb the other people who are so Zen doing their Shavasana. Therefore, the mat is never rolled up properly and it never gets re-rolled, either. I really thought I was the only person with this problem, but I am not because YOYO MATS have been created specifically for this problem. Well, not for people who leave before Shavasana, but for those of us who cannot role a yoga mat correctly.
How Does It Work?
1. With TOP side facing up, simply toss or unroll your YoYo Mat away from you.
2. Unroll the mat completely, then give it a click to lock in your YoYo Mat to stay flat.
3. Practice your fitness or yoga on the mat with no worries of your YoYo mats curling or bunching up.
4. When you finish with your practice, simply FLIP your YoYo Mat over. There are many ways to flip Yoyo mat over. Your YoYo Mat will always roll up all by itself.
5. Or Flip your Yoyo mat over completely flat and then just give it a click. Your YoYo Mat will also roll up all by itself.
6. Give your YoYo mat a tap and twist if necessary. Your YoYo Mat will always stay tightly rolled up without any straps or bags.
All images courtesy of Yoyo Mats