OK, so you all know I’m a little challenged in the cooking department. I found this truly yummy – VERY […]
OK, so you all know I’m a little challenged in the cooking department. I found this truly yummy – VERY easy recipe for potatoes and I must share it with you.
Crispy Smashed Potatoes (courtesy of because i’m addicted )
Ingredients: (4 ingredients – ONLY 4, YAY!!!)
– 1 lb creamer potatoes
– Olive oil
– Salt + Pepper
1. Fill pot with salt water (enough for potatoes to be covered), and add potatoes
2. Bring to a boil and simmer until fork-tender (about 20 minutes)
3. Drain and let potatoes cool
4. Arrange on a baking sheet, then gently smash each potato with the back of a measuring cup (be careful not to smash too hard)
5. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
6. Roast potatoes for 25-30 minutes (until crispy and golden) at 450 F
7. Turn potatoes halfway through
8. Sprinkle with chopped parsley
So happy you made them, Emily! With the fresh cut herbs and the sea salt, perfect!
I made these for Sunday dinner with roast chicken………DELICIOUS!! I actually added some fresh cut herbs at the end and Maldon sea salt …….they are now listed under absolute favorites in my recipe folder. A smash hit!!! Thank you for sharing!
You will LOVE these!
Fantastic recipe! I love crispy roasted potatoes. Will definitely be trying this:)
So good! So easy!
Looks like a recipe I am going to try! Thanks for sharing!