5 Things on my Drool Radar is a new feature that I will have at least once a month. It […]
5 Things on my Drool Radar is a new feature that I will have at least once a month. It is similar to the Currently Drooling Over from my previous site, but future posts will have other people/bloggers and 5 Things on their radar. Hope you like it!
1. Poppy Pour Over, a smart artisanal coffee machine. I will always use my Aeropress, but this coffee machine is the prettiest I’ve ever seen.
2. Chloe Hayley Bag – I love a bag with a zipper, but beautiful bags with zippers are exasperating, back-breaking (am I being too dramatic, I’m sorry!) almost impossible to find. Wish I never found this one!
3. Zara boots – gorgeous boot, gorgeous price ($70)!
4. Hermes and Apple watch collaboration. Well done. $1250
5. City Cakes NY– the original home of the half-pound cookie. It is a quandary to me: Am I lucky that I haven’t tasted it yet or unlucky? I am going into NYC this week and will be sure to bring home this 1/2 pound chocolate chip cookie. I’ll probably devour it before I get home! If you don’t hear from me, it’s because I have died and gone to heaven.
What’s on your Drool Radar?