I hope you had a great New Year’s Eve and wish you all good health for the New Year. I […]
I hope you had a great New Year’s Eve and wish you all good health for the New Year. I truly hope all your dreams and wishes come true! At least a some of them, anyway. I haven’t made a New Year’s Resolution in quite some time, but this year, personally and blog-wise, I am going to try something different. I will make resolutions this year and at the end of 2016, we will see if any of these resolutions have brought about positive change.
1. Say yes more.
2. Clean out my email inbox.
3. Complete my 2015 photo album and don’t save it until the end of the year (just finished my 2014 album, but better late than never!)
4. Clean out my closet – this will be the first one I attack.
For It’s Droolworthy:
1. Step up my photography game. Sometimes I love the pics I take, but mostly I don’t. I have 3, yes THREE, photography books by my bed. I don’t know why I keep them by my bed because that is the last thing I want to read at night. I will bring them downstairs, diligently read them, and implement the tips that I can realistically use.
2. Consistently post on BlogHer.
3. Keep up to date with Twitter – this is something I know I should do but will be the hardest for me to accomplish since I am not very Twitter-savvy.
How about you? Any New Years Resolutions you care to share?
Happy New Year, Constance! Love you, too!
Happy New Year Beautiful Friend! Love you!